The following are possible reasons why the payment was not completed.
- The payment limit of the your card may have been reached.
- The card issuer may be experiencing technical problems and is unable to provide pre-authorization for the your card.
- Since the payment is different from the normal pattern, the card issuer blocks the payment for security reasons.
- The your card does not support online payment.
- The network you are using at the time of payment is unstable or insecure.
- To ensure that your payment is processed correctly, please try the following
Register another card and run the payment again.
Ask your card issuer if your card is valid and accepts online payments, or if there have been any recent technical problems or restrictions placed on the card.